We don’t have fixed prices. Instead, we work with you to arrange a pricing structure that suits your business needs – no matter how big or small.
You can also add extra options including:
- Courier tracking options
- Signature on delivery
- A returns account
Your account manager can help you set everything up.
Our business delivery service is built around you. That means if you set up a Business Account with us, you’ll get:
- Regular van collection at times to suit you
- An account manager who takes the time to understand your business needs
- A UK-based customer service team
- Next Day delivery available when you need parcels to arrive more quickly
- Send parcels to 190+ countries
Whether you need a business to business courier service, or need to get ecommerce products out to your customers, you can do so with a Business Account. Business account advantages include:
- Import shipments from Amazon, eBay, Etsy and CSV files
- Integrations with leading platforms including Linnworks, Volo, Zenstores and Shopify
- Full business parcel tracking for you and your customers using a unique 16-character tracking number
We provide a PREMIUM business delivery service, and you get all these features ABSOLUTELY FREE:
- Up to 3 delivery attempts
- Regular, real-time tracking information
- A 2-hour delivery time window on the day
- Options to deliver parcels to a neighbour or safe place
- Photo confirmation of delivery to a safe place
- £20 FREE parcel cover
As the UK’s biggest dedicated parcel delivery company, we’re trusted by most of the UK’s top retail brands.
Take a look at TrustPilot to see reviews from thousands of happy customers.